I get sick maybe 1-2 times a year with the common cold that lasts 1-3 days. If I’ve gotten the flu, maybe it lasted 3-5 days, and then I would continue as if nothing happened (although the first two days have strong symptoms).
How do I do it?
- Daily natural vitamins and supplements (take your pick, I take 8)
- Try to sleep as much as possible (minimum 6.5 hours every night)
- Have one day a week when you sleep 9 hours and recharge your full battery
- Exercise 3-4 times a week (I do up to 5, depending on my work load)
- Healthy diet (avoid as much as possible fats, sugars, fried food and excess dairy products) Consume lots of fruits and vegetables
- My apartment is always clean, there is almost never any dust or dirt accumulated
- I wash my hands constantly
If I get sick:
- Rest as much as you can
- Soups and very light meals
- Teas and infusions (add ginger, lemon, honey, aloe)
- Multivitamins every 6-10 hours
- Take medication only to relieve strong symptoms
- Sleep as much as possible
It could be genetics, ok. I accept it.
Maybe my immune system is performing at peak capacity.
But the truth is that I have been doing the same all these years, and it does not fail. I get sick and my body recovers over the weekend. Ah, that’s another thing, I get sick on Friday, on Monday I go back to work.
As long as it continues to work, I will continue to do it, and I will continue to say that I don’t get sick because my body is healthy and ready to face external agents.
3 responses to “Getting sick? No thanks, not even during cold/flu season”
This sounds good. I wish you continued best of health! 🙂
and to you too!